Coaxial Anesthesia Circuits feature the latest in anesthesia breathing system technology. With its “tube in tube” design, the Altech Coaxial circuit uses passive warming to improve temperature and humidity of inspired gas without water build-up. Its compact, single limb design minimizes clutter around the patient and the concentric wye piece minimizes breathing resistance. Coaxial Anethesia Circuits can be fully customized to meet any individual requirements.
- Single Patient Use design reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Passive inspiratory tubing heating, no electricity required
- Less torgue applied to ET tube than standard two limb breathing systems
- Lower resistance than with conventional wye pieces
- Fully customizable. You choose your configurations
- Available in adult and pediatric sizes
- Latex Free